photo-a-day: 6-11

6. Happens everyday
DSC_0267
At the Munt house, we make the bed every day. I always had to as a kid and the habit has stuck in adulthood. There’s just something so satisfying about crawling into a nicely made bed every night.

7. Upside down
DSC_0270
Mr. Phish had Friday off, and he was kind enough to do some of the dishes. I say some, because Mr. Phish never does all the dishes. He washes about 90% and leaves the grodiest 10% for me. I try to just be grateful for the 90%.

8. Lucky number
DSC_0253
20 has been my lucky number since I was in fifth grade. It was the number my first love wore in football (he was a 7th grader) and it’s been good to me ever since then.

9. Natural
DSC_0247
Our floors are solid hickory from the forests of Maine, which is about as natural as it gets.

10. Manmade
DSC_0272
I’ve had very few cravings in the last 6 months, but lately, I can’t seem to get enough Hawaiian Fruit Punch. I’m sure it’s awful for you and full of all kinds of gross things, but I am downing this stuff at an alarming pace.

11. Looking down
DSC_0259
I was going to take a picture looking down at my shoes but, sadly, I can’t really see my shoes very well anymore. So here’s the view looking down at darling Genevieve.

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “photo-a-day: 6-11

Feeling chatty? I'm all ears...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s