Happy new year!!
I ended 2012 with a list of your favorite posts. I thought it would be fun to start the new year with the follow-up list of five of my favorite posts. This was harder than I imagined–I love so many of the posts and photos I’ve taken this year. I’ve also included a few words about why these posts are especially meaningful for me. Enjoy!
1. The saddest anniversary. The hardest post I’ve ever written, but also my hands-down favorite. We still miss him so much.
2. A beautiful yesterday. This post still makes me tear up every time I read it. I have the best mom.
3. A magic pumpkin. Sometimes I think my heart my explode with love for this child.
4. Summer in a 9×9 pan. I love this post because it’s my favorite dessert and it actually looks yummy. (I’ve come such a long way this year.)
5. Always room for ribs. This post epitomizes everything I love about being closer to my family.